- All Kinesio Tape products are shipped with the 'Authentic Kinesio ® Product' Seal that contains the signature, trademarked 'K' icon along with the product's Batch ID#
- The Leader - Kinesio launched the kinesiology tape market in 1979. Dr. Kenzo Kase's research, testing and development have ensured Kinesio as the top choice for medical professionals and patient care.
- Support - Kinesio Pre-Cut tape strips target specific areas of the body, including the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Wrist and Foot. Each tape kit provides unique support for minor pain and strains while decreasing swelling and bruising.
- Simplicity - Easily apply kinesiology tape without assistance from a medical professional. Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of tape strips and step-by-step application instructions.
- Care - Enhance active recovery and performance with a Pre-Cut Kinesio Tape Kit that contains exactly what you need to alleviate pain. Kits include I, Y and Fan-style strips that impact tendons, ligaments, fascia and even deep muscle tissue.